Instagram and Youtube Lightroom Presets
Five mobile and desktop presets to improve the look of your Instagram photos, youtube thumbnails and whatever else you like to use them for. This preset pack was designed to work best with DSLR photos, but also work with photos from your phone or other camera.
ABOUT THE PRESETS
Bright Art Flatlay 1 - the preset that I use for all my flat lays of my art on instagram. Brightens the photo and cools the photo down to make the most of the instagram algorithm.
Bright Art Flatlay - Same as previous, but without the center glow
Bright Art Closeup - similar to flatlay 1, this preset is best used for close up, detail photos of your art or other similar products. It adds a bit of a vignette to direct the eye to details.
Bright Art Closeup 1 - Same as previous, but without the center glow
Soft - apply this to achieve a romantic, soft pink aesthetic.
Film - adds a bit of grain to your photos and color adjustments to mimic the look of film
Contrast - the most natural preset that enhances what is already there.
Youtube Thumbnail CENTERED Preset 1 - The preset that I use for my youtube thumbnails with one person in the center
Youtube Thumbnail TWO PERSON 1 - The preset that I use for my Podcast thumbnails where two people are in the thumbnail.
HOW TO INSTALL (FOR MOBILE)
These are mobile presets, so you will need a phone and the Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor mobile app to install them. The Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor mobile app is free to install and no subscription is required. (These presets also work on desktop Adobe Lightroom and desktop Adobe Lightroom Classic, although the desktop versions of these apps require a monthly subscription.)
1. After you check out, click on the download links to download the presets! You will also receive an email with download links.
2. Double click on the zip file on your computer to open it up into a folder full of presets.
3. Email or AirDrop the .dng files to your phone and save them to your phone’s camera roll. At this point, the photos will look like blank white squares, but that’s how they’re supposed to look!
4. Open up the Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor app and import the white squares.
5. Click on one of the photos in Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor to open it. Click on the three dots on the upper left hand corner, then “Create Preset” to save the preset. This basically saves the settings of my photo so you can apply them quickly to any of your pics!
6. Repeat this process for the remaining files.
Here’s a link to a video on how to install them if you’re still confused! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m8GAVNrDKM
HOW TO INSTALL (FOR DESKTOP)
1. In the presets tab, click the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Looks like ...
2. Click Import Presets
3. Select the .xmp files. The presets will load into your user presets!
HOW TO USE PRESETS
Keep in mind that like any filter, your photo will probably need some adjusting after you apply it! Many of these presets are made to be intense, so you can adjust it accordingly to suit your photos. Feel free to change the exposure, highlights, shadows, and white balance to whatever works best for your image!
Please contact email@example.com if you experience technical difficulties with your order.